Access to and use of this World Wide Web site (the "BCNonline.com Web Site") is provided subject to these terms and conditions. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AS USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
USE OF MATERIAL ON THE BCNONLINE.COM WEB SITE
The information, artwork, text, video, audio, or pictures (collectively, "Materials") contained on the BCNonline.com Web Site are protected by copyright laws. You may only access and use the Materials for personal or educational purposes. You may not modify or use the Materials for any other purpose without BROADBAND COMEDY NETWORK, INC.'s ("BCN") express written consent. Except as provided below, you may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute any Materials on the BCNonline.com Web Site.
You may print Materials on the BCNonline.com Web Site for personal or educational purposes only, and you must include any copyright notice originally included with the Materials in all copies.Any computer software downloadable or otherwise available from the BCNonline.com Web Site is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement.
The Materials included on the BCNonline.com Web Site have been compiled by BCN from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice.
All media files on the BCNonline.com Web Site are protected by copyright laws. You may not, under any circumstances, reproduce, record, publish, publicly exhibit, or distribute any media files (including, but not limited to, .ra or .rm files) made available for playback on the BCNonline.com Web Site without BCN's express written consent. You may not link directly to any .ram file located on a BCN server, and you should not attempt to "pass-off" any of BCN's content as your own work.
SITES LINKED FROM THE BCNONLINE.com WEB SITE
The sites linked from the BCNonline.com Web Site are not under BCN's control, and BCN does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at such linked sites. BCN does not intend links on the BCNonline.com Web Site to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities; they are provided for convenience only.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The services, information or data (collectively, "Information") made available at the BCNonline.com Web Site are provided "AS IS", without warranties of any kind. BCN expressly disclaims any representations and warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. BCN shall have absolutely no liability in connection with the services including without limitation, any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, Materials and business resulting from the Information or the lack of information available on the BCNonline.com Web Site. BCN shall have no liability for:
1. Any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the Information;
2. Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information; or
3. Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Information furnished hereunder.
BCN makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information or that the Information may be relied upon for any reason. BCN makes no warranty, representation or guaranty that the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected. For purposes of this section, "BCN" shall include Broadband Comedy Network, Inc., and its divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall BCN be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the Information, or from the use of the Internet generally.
For purposes of this section, "BCN" shall include Broadband Comedy Network, Inc., and its divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
REHABILITATION ACT OF 1973-SECTION 508
Broadband Comedy Network, Inc., based upon its interpretation of the Section 508 regulations applicable to audio-visual playback products, reasonably believes that its products may support the features set forth under Section 1194.21 Software Applications and Operating Systems and Section 1194.22 Web-Based Internet Information and Applications categories.
Please contact BCN using the contact information below to determine which features are supported under the Section 508 regulations.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
Copyright (c) Broadband Comedy Network, Inc. and/or its licensors, 1995-2002, all rights reserved. Broadband Comedy Network, BCNonline.com, and the associated logos are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Broadband Comedy Network, Inc. Before using any BCN logo or trademark, please contact BCN for prior written approval.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION PROCEDURE
BCN's designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement related to Broadband Comedy Network, Inc. BCNonline.com, and all affiliated web pages (collectively, the "BCN Properties") is as follows:
Designated Agent:Eric BergezBroadband Comedy Network, Inc6422 Kessler Ave
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3), a notification of claimed infringement related to any of the BCN Properties must be a written communication addressed to the designated agent as set forth above, and must include substantially all of the following:
Woodland Hills, CA 91367Telephone: 818-800-7898
1. A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Specific identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a list of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. Information related to the work(s) reasonably sufficient for BCN to promptly locate the work (e.g. title of work, location within the BCN Properties, etc.);
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit BCN to directly contact the complaining party, such as a complete name and address, telephone number, and an email address;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement requesting that BCN take a specific act with respect to the alleged infringement (e.g., removal, access restricted or disabled); and
7. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.